#TravelChatSA no 294
Date & Time: 15th July at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: Secret South Africa – unknown places worth discovering
Q1 We need to support local travel now more than ever. Which lesser-known small town is on your radar for post lockdown leisure travel? via @tulipandphoenix #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:00)
Q2 What lesser-known activities you have done or would like to do in South Africa? Share a picture via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:15)
Q3 Tell us about lesser-known places in SA you heard or read about but never visited. What about it seems so enticing to you that you’ll actually make the trip one day via @winelands #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:30)
Q4 Have you been to a lodge or game reserve that deserves to be better known? Please share it and some photos via @taraturk1 #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:45)
BONUS Q5 A little colour goes a long way. Please share photos of colourful places you visited. Inspire us to visit via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:55)
How it works:
- PLEASE use all hashtag #TravelChatSA in all your tweets.
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @winelands, @traveltonia, @dorolef & @TravelChatSA and Special Guests Co-host @taraturk1 and @tulipandphoenix.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA and #AheadOfTheCurve in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say). You can also spread the word by including #SouthAfricaIsTravelReady #ReadySetLocal #TourismStrong #WeAreReady.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 22nd July