#TravelChatSA no 298
Date & Time: 12th August at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: Intra-provincial travel South Africa
Q1 Tell us where in South Africa you are from and share the top three facts that are unique to your province. Share a picture via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:00)
Q2 For your first leisure weekend away within your own province, where would you go and why. Share a picture via @winelands #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:15)
Q3 Tell us about family-friendly, solo travel or couples romantic getaways in your province. Share a picture if you can via @TravelChatSA #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:30)
Q4 You look for complete solitude and silence. Where do you travel to in your province? Share a picture via @dorolef #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:45)
BONUS Q5 Shout out to all fantastic activities in your province. Aaaand go! Share a picture via @travelchats #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:55)
How it works:
- PLEASE use all hashtag #TravelChatSA in all your tweets.
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @winelands, @traveltonia, @dorolef & @TravelChatSA and Special Guests Co-Hosting with us representing each province:
Western Cape – @dibrown5
Eastern Cape – @timelesvoyagers
Northern Cape – @NorthernCapeSA
North West – @deoudehuize & @drinksblogger
Free State – @Doctour5
Kwazulu Natal – @SafariKZNMark
Gauteng – @TravelGigolo
Limpopo – @golimpopo
Mpumalanga – @Papierazzi
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA and #VirtualTravelSA
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 19th August.