#TravelChatSA no 299
Date & Time: 19th August at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: Mountains of South Africa
Q1 What is the most popular mountain in South Africa and which one is your favourite and why? Share a picture via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:00)
Q2 As beautiful as our Mountains are, they can also be dangerous. What are the do’s, don’ts and precautions? via @winelands #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:15)
Q3 Mountains are for views! Share some pics. From the top, on way up or down or from afar – show off your favourites via @winelands #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:30)
Q4 Please tell us about popular mountain vacation spots you been to or you dream about and why we need to visit via @dorolef #TravelChatSA #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:45)
BONUS Q5 Shout out to the best mountain passes, hiking trails of South Africa. Share a picture via @travelchatsa #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:55)
How it works:
- Follow our Hosts: @travelopulent, @winelands, @dorolef and @traveltonia and Guest Co-Hosts of the evening: @taraturk1 and @MaropengSA.
- PLEASE use all hashtag #TravelChatSA in all your tweets.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA and #VirtualTravelSA
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 26th August.