#TravelChatSA no 297
Date & Time: 5th August at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: South Africa’s Coastline
Q1 Please share a beach photo or tell us about the beach you still want to visit via @dorolef #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:00)
Q2 What makes being close to the sea so special for you? Share pictures of your favourite spots? via @taraturk1 #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:15)
Q3 What can each of us do to look after the ocean? Give examples and share pictures via @saambr #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:30)
Q4 Do you have a special connection to the sea or a particular coastline? Share a picture via @MaropengSA #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:45)
BONUS Q5 What is your favourite marine species and why? Please share a picture via @2OceansAquarium #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:55)
How it works:
- PLEASE use all hashtag #TravelChatSA in all your tweets.
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @winelands, @traveltonia, @dorolef & @TravelChatSA and Special Guests Co-Hosting: @saambr, @2OceansAquarium, @MaropengSA and @taraturk1.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA and #VirtualTravelSA
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 12th August.