#TravelChatSA No #301
Date & Time: 2nd September at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: Spring Season in South Africa
Q1 Finish the sentence: We know It’s Spring in South Africa when….?? Share a picture to prove it via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:00)
Q2 Inspire us to be active this Spring – what activities would you recommend? Share a photo via @TravelChatSA #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:15)
Q3 Where to go in spring? Let us dream. Please share your hopes and plans for the upcoming spring season with us via @dorolef #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:30)
Q4 Name your favorite Spring roadtrip route in SA and tell us why is so special? Show us a pictures too via @travelchatsa #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:45)
BONUS Q5 What’s your favourite thing in Spring? Share a pic via @Taraturk1 #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:55)
How it works:
- Follow our Hosts: @travelopulent, @winelands, @dorolef and @traveltonia and Guest Co-Hosts of the evening: @taraturk1, @TableMountainCa and @MaropengSA.
- PLEASE use all hashtag #TravelChatSA in all your tweets.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA and #VirtualTravelSA
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 9nd September.