#TravelChatSA No #302
Date & Time: 9th September at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: Tourism Month South Africa
Q1 What does tourism month mean to you and how to you plan to celebrate it? via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA #TourismMonth #VirtualTravelSA (19:00)
Q2 This year’s #TourismMonth theme is ‘Tourism & Rural Development’. What is our responsibility as local travelers to rural areas? via @winelands #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:15)
Q3 In the spirit of #TourismMonth, please share unusual or off-the-beat travel experiences you’ve had or would like to have in South Africa? Please share pictures via @TableMountainCa #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:30)
Q4 What are your favourite tourism attractions in South Africa and why? Please share pictures via @MaropengSA #TravelChatSA #TourismMonth #VirtualTravelSA (19:45)
BONUS Q5 What makes South Africa a spectacular tourist destination? Please share pics! via @taraturk1 #TravelChatSA #TourismMonth #VirtualTravelSA (19:55)
How it works:
- Follow our Hosts: @travelopulent, @winelands, @dorolef and @traveltonia and Guest Co-Hosts of the evening: @taraturk1, @TableMountainCa and @MaropengSA.
- PLEASE use all hashtag #TravelChatSA in all your tweets.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
- WIN! Join #TravelChatSA Conversation and stand a chance to win two tickets to Table Mountain this Tourism Month. To enter simply answer Q3 during the chat and tag #TravelChatSA and @TableMountainCa. T&Ca Apply.
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA and #VirtualTravelSA
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 16th September.