#TravelChatSA No #303
Date & Time: 16th September at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: Travel and COVID-19: How do you do it?
Q1 We all envision a future of travel which is safe. Tell us how your establishment, activity, service ensures health and safety of your guests, visitors or customers? Share a picture via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA #TourismMonth #VirtualTravelSA (19:00)
Q2 We wear masks, use hand sanitizer and keep distance, but what challenges do accommodation staff face now and how can travellers help in the process via @winelands #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:15)
Q3 Share tips to avoid getting and spreading the virus in common travel situations e.g airports. via @TravelChatSA #TravelChatSA #TourismMonth #VirtualTravelSA (19:30)
Q4 Shout out to those who doing it right in tourism industry. Share a picture via @TravelChatSA #TravelChatSA #TourismMonth #VirtualTravelSA (19:45)
BONUS Q5 The virus continues to have a global impact. Where do you catch up on relevant news? How do you stay on top of all the different travel regulations/rules/restrictions? via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA #TourismMonth #VirtualTravelSA (19:55)
How it works:
- Follow our Hosts: @travelopulent, @winelands, @dorolef and @traveltonia.
- PLEASE use all hashtag #TravelChatSA in all your tweets.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA and #VirtualTravelSA
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 23rd September.