How to travel and live plant based in South Africa? Join #TravelChatSA, 28th October at 7pm.
#TravelChatSA No #307
Date & Time: 28th October at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: How to travel and live plant based in South Africa.
Q1 Do you think South Africa is a vegan-frindly destination? Why yes and why not? via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA (19:00)
Q2 When out and about one notices a lack of plant based options at for example cafés, restaurants, or hotels. Please share ideas on how to change the situation via @dorolef #TravelChatSA (19:15)
Q3 Give a shout out to local markets, restaurants and vendors offering great vegan meals and products via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19:30)
Q4 Imagine you are hosting a friend who is plant-based. Where would you take them for a nice meal in your town? via @Traveltonia #TravelChatSA (19:45)
BONUS Q5 Tell us about most delicious vegan dish you enjoyed in South Africa? via @travelchatsa #TravelChatSA #TravelChatSA (19:55)
How it works:
- Follow our Hosts: @travelopulent, @winelands, @dorolef and @traveltonia.
- Follow and connect with our guest co-hosts:
- PLEASE use all hashtag #TravelChatSA in all your tweets.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA and #VirtualTravelSA
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 14th October.