#TravelChatSA No #305
Date & Time: 7th October at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: Local Travel is Lekker
Q1 Name 3 reasons why you think traveling locally is ‘Lekker’. Share a picture via @traveltonia #TravelChatSA (19:00)
Q2 Supporting the community is lekker. How can you support local wherever you are? Share a picture via @dorolef #TravelChatSA (19:15)
Q3 What does a local day trip or weekend away look like for you? What are the essential elements that make it 100% Lekker for you? Share a picture via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19:30)
Q4 Give shout out to lekker places: accommodation, restaurants, or activities that we all need to visit. Share a picture via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA (19:45)
BONUS Q5 Share your latest “lekker” local discovery. Share a picture via @travelchatsa #TravelChatSA (19:55)
How it works:
- Follow our Hosts: @travelopulent, @winelands, @dorolef and @traveltonia.
- Follow our Guests Co-Hosts of the evening: @MaropengSA
- PLEASE use all hashtag #TravelChatSA in all your tweets.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA and #VirtualTravelSA
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 14th October.