The past and the future of travel in South Africa – Join #TravelChatSA conversation, Wednesday the 4th November at 7PM.
#TravelChatSA No #308
Date & Time: 4th November at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: The past and the future of travel in South Africa.
Q1 The pandemic is a true eye opener for the travel community. What are you personally going to change in the future? via @dorolef #TravelChatSA (19:00)
Q2 Things in the world of travel are changing. What new travel trends we can expect to see in the future? via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA (19:15)
Q3 Please spread the wings of your imagination wide. What changes would you like to see in the world of travel? via @dorolef #TravelChatSA (19:30)
Q4 Go back 10 yrs to SA’s World Cup high. Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give SA in 2010 to prepare better for travel & tourism challenges ahead? via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19:45)
BONUS Q5 Share your best travel memory or/and tell us about a place you’ve never been but would love to visit in the future in South Africa. Share pictures via @travelchatsa #TravelChatSA (19:55)
How it works:
- Follow our Hosts: @travelopulent, @winelands, @dorolef and @traveltonia.
- Follow and connect with our guest co-hosts:
- PLEASE use all hashtag #TravelChatSA in all your tweets.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA and #VirtualTravelSA
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 11th November 2020.