How to be a perfect Host. Only in South Africa. Join #TravelChatSA conversation, 25th November at 7PM.
#TravelChatSA No #311
Date & Time: 25th November at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: How to be a perfect Host. Only in South Africa.
Q1 South Africans are known for being one of the most welcoming nations. What makes our hospitality so unique? Share examples and pictures via @TravelOpulent #TravelChatSA (19:00)
Q2 You know South African hospitality is divine because every time you travel elsewhere something is not quite right. Please tell us one thing you wish others should copy from #SouthAfrica via @dorolef #TravelChatSA (19:15)
Q3 Shout out to a tourism establishment that was the perfect host to you, making you want to return over and over again. What was so special about their hospitality. Share a picture via @traveltonia #TravelChatSA #TravelChatSA (19:30)
Q4 They say Hospitality is showing kindness to strangers. How can we as SA travel passionate people set an example of this wherever we go? via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19:45)
BONUS Q5 Where do you recommend attending hospitality school in South Africa? via @dorolef #TravelChatSA (19:55)
How it works:
- Follow our Hosts: @travelopulent, @winelands, @dorolef and @traveltonia.
- Follow and connect with our guest co-hosts: @SafariKZNMark
- PLEASE use all hashtag #TravelChatSA in all your tweets.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA and #VirtualTravelSA in your tweets.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 2nd December 2020.