Let’s talk Social Media – from South Africa with Love. Join #TravelChatSA, Wednesday 11th November at 7PM with our special guests of the evening.
#TravelChatSA No #309
Date & Time: 11th November at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: Let’s talk Social Media – with Love from South Africa.
Q1 Please explain in a few words why it is wrong to pose for a selfie with wildlife. #TravelChatSA (19:00)
Q2 Why does it make sense to ask people’s permission before taking a photo of them or their children? #TravelChatSA (19:15)
Q3 You are in a shop or museum and plan to take photos to share it on social media. Who do you ask best for permission? #TravelChatSA (19:30)
Q4 Many locals are upset about people taking photos on their doorsteps. How do you make sure to not disturb locals when taking photos? #TravelChatSA (19:45)
Q5 Sharing images on Social Media can lead to
How it works:
- Follow our Hosts: @travelopulent, @winelands, @dorolef and @traveltonia.
- Follow and connect with our guest co-hosts:
@NicolaLMeyer @TumiWith @MammaChefJozi
- PLEASE use all hashtag #TravelChatSA in all your tweets.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA and #VirtualTravelSA
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 18th November 2020.