South Africa – Travel Trends. What is HOT and what is NOT. Join #TravelChatSA conversation, Wednesday 18th November at 7PM. Co-Hosts: @SafariKZNMark
#TravelChatSA No #310
Date & Time: 25th November at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: South Africa – Travel Trends. What is HOT and what is NOT.
Q1 Considering continuing Covid-19 reality in SA, what do you feel should we avoid – in our actions and words. What’s NOT HOT? via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19:00)
Q2 It is more than a trend. It is hot to support local and independent businesses. Show the love for your hosts. Please explain why you think it is important to keep communities alive via @dorolef #TravelChatSA (19:15)
Q3 Tell us about hot & happening eateries in your town or city and why they are trendy enough for a mention. Share a picture via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19:30)
Q4 Festive season is upon us. Shout out to the local producers/small businesses and their products that we can all support by buying what they offer this festive season. Share a picture if you can via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA (19:45)
BONUS Q5 What HOT activities and places are a MUST to visit this feative season. Share a picture via @TravelChatSA #TravelChatSA (19:55)
How it works:
- Follow our Hosts: @travelopulent, @winelands, @dorolef and @traveltonia.
- Follow and connect with our guest co-hosts: @SafariKZNMark
- PLEASE use all hashtag #TravelChatSA in all your tweets.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA and #VirtualTravelSA
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 25th November 2020.