Festive Season in South Africa. Join last this year #TravelChatSA, Wedensday 16th December at 7PM.
#TravelChatSA No #314
Date & Time: 16th December at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: Festive Season in South Africa.
Q1 The end of this year is/will be different on many levels. Tell us how to spend this fesive season wisely, safe and healthy… via @TravelChatSA #TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:00)
Q2 Describe your ideal (safe) Festive Season holiday activities. Where, what and why? Consider this Covid year 😷 via @winelands #TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:15)
Q3 The pandemic is ongoing. Tell us a few of your favourite festive season traditions to make lasting memories with friends and family via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:30)
Q4 What are your favorite holiday foods? Tell us why and share a picture / or a recipe via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:45)
BONUS Q5 Sending greetings. What would you write in a Festive Season 2020 card? via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:55)
How it works:
- Follow our Hosts: @travelopulent, @winelands, @dorolef and @traveltonia.
- Follow and connect with our guest co-hosts: TBA
- PLEASE use all hashtag #TravelChatSA in all your tweets.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA and #VirtualTravelSA in your tweets.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat in 2021 (date TBA). Happy Festive Season Everyone!