Proudly South Africa. Best Gift Ideas. Join #TravelChatSA, Wednesday 9th December at 7PM on Twitter.
#TravelChatSA No #313
Date & Time: 9th December at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: Proudly South Africa. Best Gift Ideas.
Q1 Except for the fact that #LocalIsLekker, why you think it is so important to support local and small businesses? Share a picture via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:00)
Q2 Recommend a designed and made in South Africa gift for all SA lovers. Share a picture via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:15)
Q3 How about buying your loved ones uniquely SA experiences? Share some ideas of an activity / event that you can buy & giftwrap. 🎁 Share a picture via @winelands #TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:30)
Q4 Share some info about local Christmas Markets that are a must to visit this December via @TravelChatSA #TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:45)
BONUS Q5 Looking back at 2020 what would be the most Important Gift you can give or would like to wish for this Holiday Season via @TravelChatSA #TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:55)
How it works:
- Follow our Hosts: @travelopulent, @winelands, @dorolef and @traveltonia.
- Follow and connect with our guest co-hosts: TBA
- PLEASE use all hashtag #TravelChatSA in all your tweets.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA and #VirtualTravelSA in your tweets.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 16th December 2020.