Romantic Getaways in South Africa. Join #TravelChatSA 3rd February at 7PM, with our Special Guest Co-Host @livingitupct.
#TravelChatSA No #316
Date & Time: 3rd February at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: Romantic Getaways in South Africa
IMPORTANT: The pandemic is ongoing. We recommend checking and following local regulations before you travel.
Q1 It is a month of Love – please share examples and pictures proving that South Africa is a dream romantic destination via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:00)
Q2 Our 1st ever Valentine’s Day in Lockdown. Send South Africa some love-tweets with pics to explain what you adore about her! via @winelands #TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:15)
Q3 Shout out to accommodation, restaurants, activities that you recommend this Love Month via @TravelChatSA #TravelChatSA#TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:30)
Q4 Never stop dreaming. Please describe your ideal romantic weekend getaway via @dorolef #TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:45)
BONUS Q5 What would you count as some of the funkiest Proudly South African Valentines gifts you would like to receive? via @travelopulent #SupportLocal #TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:55)
How it works:
- Follow our Hosts: @travelopulent, @winelands, @dorolef .
- Follow and connect with our guest co-hosts: @livingitupct
- PLEASE use #TravelChatSA hashtag in all your tweets. We don’t want to miss your answers.
- Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
- Retweet and answer questions posted every 15 min;
- Connect with others, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
- Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
- No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat will take place 17th February. Topic: Travel trends 2021.