WE ARE BACK! Join #TravelChatSA conversation – Wednesday 20th January at 7PM SAST.
#TravelChatSA No #315
Date & Time: 20th January at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: Local Travel / South Africa
IMPORTANT: The pandemic is ongoing. We recommend checking and following local regulations before you travel.
Q1 Keeping in mind all the current restrictions, how your travelling has changed / was affected in 2020-2021? via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:00)
Q2 Share easy, practical ways in which we can all actively support Local Travel in South Africa via @winelands #TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:15)
Q3 Create one or two day itinerary focused on local travel. City, off-the-grid, romantic or family escape… Share pictures via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:30)
Q4 Please share a place in your area that you can highly recommend to any future visitors via @dorolef #TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:45)
BONUS Q5 Shout out to all in the travel industry doing it right… Things to do, places to visit, what to see… Keeping in mind current restrictions and that all safety protocols are in place via @TravelChatSA #TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:55)
How it works:
- Follow our Hosts: @travelopulent, @winelands, @dorolef and @traveltonia.
- Follow and connect with our guest co-hosts: Tara Turkington, Travelbug Rose.
- PLEASE use #TravelChatSA hashtag in all your tweets. We don’t want to miss your answers.
- Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
- Retweet and answer questions posted every 15 min;
- Connect with others, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
- Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
- No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat will take place 3rd February. Topic: Romantic Getaways, South Africa.