#TravelChatSA No #317
Date & Time: 17th February at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: Travel Trends 2021
IMPORTANT: The pandemic is ongoing. We recommend checking and following local regulations before you travel.
Q1 What are the 2021 travel trends we should all know about? via @travelchatsa #TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:00)
Q2 Self-drive travel – going where you want, when you want, with no schedule to stick to are very popular. Tell us about the perfect weekend route that one can enjoy in your area. Recommend stops and places to stay. Share a picture via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:15)
Q3 Outdoor activities are regarded as safer than indoor gatherings in terms of COVID-19 spread. How do you see this impacting 2021 travel trends in SA? Share your favourites via @winelands #TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:30)
Q4 When we travel we want to support locals and the local economy. We respect the environment and know about the importance of biodiversity. Share ideas how to best do this in the future via @dorolef #TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:45)
BONUS Q5 We know what is trendy HOT in travel 2021 – but tell us what is NOT and what to avoid via @TravelChatSA #TravelChatSA #SouthAfrica (19:55)
How it works:
- Follow our Hosts: @travelopulent, @winelands, @dorolef & @traveltonia
- Follow and connect with our guest co-hosts: @Boozy_Foodie
- PLEASE use #TravelChatSA hashtag in all your tweets. We don’t want to miss your answers.
- Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
- Retweet and answer questions posted every 15 min;
- Connect with others, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
- Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
- No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat will take place 3rd March. Topic: TBA