#146: #TravelChatSA 5th April 2017 | Topic: Unusual Destinations in South Africa (suggested by @)
Q1 What outstanding qualities or features do you look for in a destination for it to be unusual. Give examples and photographs via @r_kambule#TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 What unusual food you’d like to try /or you tried already in South Africa? via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 South Africa is a popular romantic destination – tell us about unusual Wedding Venues or Honeymoon Destination? via @TravelOpulent #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 Imagine you planning an itinerary for a first time visitor to SA. What unusual activity would you add? via @TravelChatSA #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5: Share a picture of yourself in new unusual place you’ve recently discovered? #TravelChatSA (19h55)
Host: @TravelChatSA, @travelopulent, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands
How it works:
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
If you’d like a weekly remainder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Winelands
For a full list of 2017 topics –click here (please topic might change so do check the for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM @travelopulent, @winelands or @DoroLef 🙂 – we will credit your idea.