#145: #TravelChatSA Wednesday 29th March 2017 | Topic: Water and Forests in South Africa
Q1 Do you think forest and water is an important factor in tourism and why? Share a Picture via @gotravelbug #TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 Most Enchanting Forest you’ve been to in SA is? & what necessary precautions one should take when exploring via @Winelands #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 What are the obvious choices you make about water saving when travelling? Share your tips via @r_kambule #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 Name your special place or activity a) by the ocean and b) in a forest in South Africa. Share a picture by @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5: Share a picture of yourself Enjoying Forests or Waters in South Africa. #TravelChatSA (19h55)
Host: @TravelChatSA, @travelopulent, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands
How it works:
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
If you’d like a weekly remainder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Winelands
For a full list of 2017 topics –click here (please topic might change so do check the for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM @travelopulent, @winelands or @DoroLef 🙂 – we will credit your idea.