#147: #TravelChatSA 12h April 2017 | Topic: Public Parks of South Africa – Hidden Places we all Love with Special Guest @InAfricaNBeyond
Q1 Where is your favorite National Park (popular and less popular) in South Africa? via @TravelOpulent#TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 Where is the best NP in South Africa for a truly wild experience? Share a picture via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 What should we be mindful of – some do’s & don’ts – when enjoying public parks in SA? via @Winelands #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 Why do you think it important to conserve South Africa’s biodiversity? via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5: What is the loveliest memory you have of visiting a National Park? via @THEnosyRosy #TravelChatSA (19h55)
Host: @TravelChatSA, @travelopulent, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands
SPECIAL GUEST: @InAfricaNBeyond
How it works:
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
If you’d like a weekly remainder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Winelands
For a full list of 2017 topics –click here (please topic might change so do check the for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM @travelopulent, @winelands or @DoroLef 🙂 – we will credit your idea.